Friday, June 12, 2009

It's Time . . .

For SENIORS!!!! I officially kick off my Class of 2010 Senior Portrait Season today . . . I have been frantically working trying to get new things done and old things finished at the studio and I think I can finally "rest" a little . . . still didn't get everything quite done but I'm on the downhill side for this year I think . . . I had a few bumps in the road along the way but thanks to a great friend who rescued me all was not lost!

There are still a few summer sessions available for the Class of 2010 so if you are still needing to schedule, don't delay they will fill quickly. . . call 620 -873-5258 or 629-5677 to schedule your Class of 2010 Focus on You Senior Appointment . . .

Studio hours are by appointment only but if you see my car there feel free to stop by and see the progress . . .