Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just Stuff. ..

Okay . .. so I mentioned yesterday that the pollen was floating very prominently in the air . .. so I said enough was enough and broke down and called the doctor . . .thinking maybe just maybe they would renew my prescription to put these sneezes to rest. . .but oh no . . .they claimed they haven't seen me since 2003 . .. can I help it that I'm healthy haha . .. well okay it is their job so off to the doctor I go . . . all of 15 minutes for them to give me something for relief. .. but in the end it will be worth it . .. sigh . . .

Now on to better things . . . for the last 3 years I've had the opportunity to photograph the sports teams at our school . . . so today's blog will feature our High School Volleyball Team . .. They traveled to Elkhart last night to take on some High Plains League competition . .. I haven't heard the outcome so if anyone out there is reading . . . feel free to let me know . . . So anyway... the team didn't want just an "ordinary" line them up picture this year . .. I dont' blame them . .. so we went for a unique look and utilized the swings at our City Park . . . So to the 2007 MHS Volleyball Team ... Good Luck to you the rest of your season . . . Tune in tomorrow for the highlighted teams . . .