Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope that 2007 ended great and that 2008 treats everyone safe and happy! Do you have your list of Resolutions made yet? I like to call them Goals :-) And I am proud to say I have already met my first goal of 2008 and have officially launched my New Website! If you haven't seen it already, go to http://www.prairieimagesphoto.com/

To celebrate the launch of my new site I would like to offer a fun opportunity and contest to start off 2008. In honor of the new site and for all you football fans out there this should be fun. Go to the contact me section of my new website. Fill out the form and tell me who is going to win Superbowl 2008. Just in case you aren't really football savvy here is a list of the teams: Redskins, Chargers, Steelers, Patriots, Packers, Seahawks, Cowboys, Colts, Giants, Bucs, Jaguars, and Titans. Now to try to make it the most fair for everyone, you need to submit your pick to me by January 11, 2008.

Now for the reward! EVERYONE who chooses the winning team will receive a coupon for a specially priced Super Bowl Portrait Package opportunity. There will be no session fees for this package and you can choose a small family session or a child/sibling session. The package is specially priced at $100 which also includes sales tax. The package consists of the following print sizes from one pose: 1-8x10; 2-5x7; 2-3 1/2x5; and 24 Wallets. This reflects a $79 savings from a regular portrait session with this special package. You will have until April 30 to book your session. As a special BONUS. . . everyone who chooses the winning team will be put into a special drawing and one lucky person will receive and additional 5x7 or 12 Wallets with their package.

So what are you waiting for . . . contact me now with your pick. Only one pick per household please! Be sure to use the CONTACT ME section at the new website and include your name and contact information!

Welcome to the new website and once again . . . Happy 2008! Be sure to continue watching the Blog for more opportunities in 2008.