Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!


Reflecting back on 2008 I have so many things to be thankful for! And you my faithful blog readers are on the top of the list! It is great to live in a community with so many supportive friends and clients.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation to all of you for trusting me to capture your family milestones and memories. I wish all of you a Beautiful Holiday Season and New Year of Peace and Happiness!

Don't forget about the new things Prairie Images will be offering in 2009. The Referral Program is a great way to earn Portrait Credits towards a future session. If you need referral cards, please let me know. More information will be posted soon about the Children's Valentine's Special. So keep reading for important updates!

Merry Christmas!