Thursday, December 25, 2008

Join Now: Email List Subscription

Do you feel like you are out of the loop! Prairie Images Photography wants to make sure all of her loyal customers are up to date on all the great happenings in the studio! Most of my special offers are posted on my Blog . . . but in 2009 Prairie Images Photography may have special offers available only to my email subscribers!

So what better way to keep in the loop and to hear about all the new and upcoming events and special offers then to join the email list now! This list will not be used for spamming and will be used strictly for Prairie Images Photography business information! If you subscribe and find that the information is not something you want to continue to receive, you may simply let me know to remove your name! Simple as that!

To subscribe to the email list simply send me an email to: prairieimages@hughes.net Enter "subscribe" in the Subject line!

As an added bonus . . . everyone who sends me their email address by January 3rd to "officially" subscribe(even if I already have your email address) will be put into a drawing for a $25.00 Gift Certificate!