Friday, January 15, 2010

On A Quest. . .

Studio preparations for the new year are in progress and as always I'm on the lookout for various things . . . many things aren't things I can find in stores . . . sooooo . . . here's my latest list. . . if you can help or know of someone that can . . . drop me an email at prairieimages@hughes.net or call me at 620-873-5258 or 629-5677 and let me know your price!  Thanks a ton . . .

Old (school) Volleyball Net
Old School Lockers(in good shape)
Tall Wooden Double Doors (white preferred. . . peeling paint is GREAT)
Bi-fold/Tri-fold Louvered Doors
Gazebo
Old velvety wingback chair (blues, golds, or maybe red)
Leather Wingback Chair(brown tones)
Old Style Settee
Old Women's Hats
Old Wash Basin w/ Pitcher(fairly large bowl needed)
Unique Chairs(Wood, odd shaped, Classic, etc)
Fake green plants and Ivy(need lots)
An old Rusty 50's style pickup!(I know I'm dreaming)
Old Wood(tongue and groove type barnwood is preferred)
Old Firefighter gear
Old license plates(out of state ones are great)
Old road signs(bullet holes are okay :-)

or just tell me what you have . . .you never know I might be interested. . .