Monday, November 22, 2010

Class 2-1A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

In August of 2010 the Meade High School Football team started another season!  The goals were stated and the dreams were set for a trip to the State Championship game.  Friday, November 19, 2010 those goals and dreams became a reality as the Meade Buffaloes defeated the Stanton County Trojans for the 2-1A Sub-State Championship!
 

These accomplishments don't happen without a lot of Character, Discipline, Tradition and TEAMwork.  With a team motto of "DO WHAT WE DO" the Buffaloes have done just that.  But in addition to the above things it also takes lots of sweat, determination, dedication and coaches that lead these young men every single day!



I've said it once and I'll say it again. . . I'm Proud to be a Buffalo and to wear my purple for the past 22 days :-)  I am thankful for the opportunities I have had to capture many moments that I for one will always remember. . . One click at a time!  I think I may have even learned a little bit about the game too in the process.   I don't know exactly what Right 16 Power does, but I do know it usually means something good, and when I hear spread I'd better be ready for a pass play :D  But more than that I've learned how caring all of these young men can be about their teammates, their coaches and even me!  We have raised some very fine young men and we all should be very proud!

So as we wrap up this season watching our team realize their dreams, let us always be thankful for the memories that we will all treasure forever and let us all be proud to be a Buffalo Fan!  
 
  
 
 





 There's plenty of time for tomorrows!
But these nights are going by fast.
Focus on Tonight!
This is about you guys,
The guys that care about each other,
That know there's only so many of these nights left!
It's about You. . . This is Your night!
Make it Happen!

Go Buffs! Do What We Do!