Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kansas Senior Portrait Photographer: WOW What a whirlwind . . .

Seventy five days ago I started the work on my outdoor portrait area.  And WOW what a trip it has been . . . 12-14 hour days spent trying to get everything done before the Summer Season hit!

I am happy to report that all the long hours have paid off and the Outdoor Portrait area is developed.  There are still a few things that need to be tweaked and finished up but it's at least useable and I cannot wait to try it out!

A big thank you to those that offered things on my "want list".  That was a huge help!  And a huge thanks to all of those that helped get it done and for the encouragement that was offered.

I am excited to have this new area right at the studio to provide an exclusive look that can only be found at Prairie Images!

If you haven't had a chance to stop by and see the new stuff. .. come on out . . . I'd love to have you!