Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week Nine . . .

WOW!  It's hard to believe that we are ending the regular season of our 2010 football year already!  The Buffaloes will travel to Sublette kicking off at 7:00 p.m.  It is amazing how time just flies by!   But as sad as it is that each game we play is the beginning of the end for our Seniors, I am BEYOND excited for the playoffs!  It is a highlight of every year for me and I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to stand on the sidelines amongst all of our great kids!  They are a lot of fun and very courteous to me when I'm traipsing back and forth!  A HUGE hats off to our JV boys as they ended their season on Monday night in Elkhart.  It was a nailbiter of a game, but we persevered and completed the season undefeated! 

I really wasn't sure what I was going to write about when I came to this page tonight!  This time of year also brings on many emotions for me . . . not that it takes much!  Sooooo with that said I'd better just quit now before I get totally sappy . . . I'll end with a few more of my favorite shots from this year to date while I listen to my blog music and get pumped up for the game!  Thanks to all of my faithful followers. . . Enjoy!