Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2009 Seniors

It's hard to believe but your Senior Year is just around the corner. . . and it's time to think about your Senior Portraits! Postcards are being mailed with the Early Bird specials on them and I have already gotten a few calls! This means that summer appointments could fill quickly. If you are wanting a certain date/month be sure to call early to get your date reserved as well as take advantage of the Early Bird Deals! For complete package information you can go to my website at http://www.prairieimagesphoto.com/ to see complete package details and information. If you would like a brochure, please be sure to contact me and I will put one in the mail. I'm excited for a new season and have lots of new plans in mind. .. So don't wait! Remember . . . It's YOUR Style and All About You!