Saturday, December 27, 2008

Blog Trivia Coming Soon!

Greetings Everyone!

I hope everyone survived Christmas and is looking forward to 2009.

To add some fun to my Prairie Images Blog, I will be starting something new in January! I will be hosting a Blog Trivia contest once a week! Each week on Sunday, I will post a trivia question on my blog! You will have until Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. to send me your answer. Everyone that sends me the correct answer(this can be via email, phone call, text) will be entered into a drawing for a Gift Certificate to the Studio! These questions will be very RANDOM questions and will not have a specific topic. First Trivia will be on Sunday, January 4th.

Each Week will have one potential winner and the Gift Certificate amount will be posted with the Trivia Question each week. If no one guesses correctly then the amount will be added to the next week's drawing!

Here are a few additional Rules and Guidelines:
**Trivia Answer must be received by Wednesday at 5:00 p.m.
**All correct responses will be entered into the weekly drawing.
**The correct answer and winner will be posted on the blog Thursday each week.
**I will need your contact information to send the Gift Certificate.
**Trivia Gift Certificates will be specially marked. They are not transferrable, redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
**Gift Certificates can only be used on any Regular Scheduled Studio Session or Portrait Order. Special Portrait Days and Offers are excluded.
**Maximum of 5 Trivia Gift Certificates can be used on one session and they must be used by the expiration date.
**These Rules and Guidelines are subject to change at any given time. Blog Trivia may be discontinued at any time.