Saturday, January 10, 2009

Favorites of 2008!

Greetings to everyone in 2009! This past year gave me plenty of opportunities to capture lots of smiles and expressions! I decided to have some fun with some of my favorite images from 2008. Below are 20 of my most favorite images from photo shoots that I had last year. It was a tough decision and I had to keep narrowing down. So look through the images and then vote for your favorite image to the right! You will have until January 15th to vote! The winner will receive a prize(still determining this) from Prairie Images Photography. Thanks for reading and let the voting begin!

#1 Family of Four

#2 Two Sisters

#3 Girl BW

#4 Girl on Tracks

#5 Baby on Chair

#6 Baby in Blue Hat

#7 Sr. Girl in Field BW

#8 Two Sisters

#9 Little Cowboy

#10 Baby Boy in Blue

#11 Football Player

#12 Baby Boy BW

#13 Boy Reading BW

#14 Sr. Girl with Hood BW

#15 Ballet Girl BW

#16 Girl on White

#17 Girl with Pigtails

#18 Senior Girl
#19 Baby Girl Tutu

#20 Sr. Girl Wall

Don't forget to send me your "subscribe" email to be entered into the drawing for a $25 Gift Certficate . . . Deadline is January 3rd!