Sunday, September 9, 2007

Heavy Hearts and Regrets. ..

Heavy hearts loom over us as we all stop to gather thoughts and memories of our coach and teacher, Mr. Parcel. As a photographer situations like this make me realize so much more how much pictures can be important to us. As I went back through all of the pictures I've taken over the past few years at various sporting events I can only regret the number of images that I may not have saved that might have had even a glimpse of Mr. Parcel in them as he stood on the sidelines coaching our children. Since I've been taking the team pictures Mr. Parcel has declined to be in them so I don't even have any of those to share. However in looking back through my "drawer" of school memories and things I did come across two group pictures that had him in it and will share them now. My apologies to Lifetouch and Andrade for scanning these. Our thoughts and prayers go out the family. Duane was a part of many kids lives through the years and will be missed tremendously.
2006-2007 Class Picture

2004-2005 JH Basketball Team