Friday, May 4, 2007

It's HERE & Don't FORGET!!

Okay ... now I know most of you won't be as excited as I am over this . . . and I certainly know that the United States Postal Service isn't as thrilled. . . I know when I spent my days behind that counter this was NOT a day of looking forward to . . . but finally . . . the day I've been waiting for . . . the delivery of "THE YELLOWBOOK" (formerly known as the Feist) .. . now why in the world would anyone be excited about this . .. well some people might actually look forward to the Pizza Hut coupons . .. but for me . .. it's all about advertising . .. you see this year I took the plunge after much deliberation and nailbiting and put an ad in the yellow pages for Prairie Images Photography! So now when people are looking for a Children's or Senior Portrait Photographer... I WILL BE THERE!!! In fact .. to save you the trouble of looking it up in the phonebook your self . .. here's the ad right here! :-)


And it's just in time because Prairie Images is having its GRAND OPENING/OPEN HOUSE on Sunday, May 5th from 2:00-4:00 p.m. Yes that is in 2 days . . . And just so you aren't mistaken on the location . . . my studio is located 2 miles south of Meade on Hwy 23. When you get to the Grain Bins(you know that famous landmark EVERYONE knows) . . . you will turn west(right) on "P" Road. .. Now here is when/where the confusion starts. . . because you see everyone seems to associate my studio with a HOUSE and since the studio is nestled BEHIND the grain bins everyone wants to gaze further west to the House up the road. . . well there IS not a house. . . My studio sits right behind the grain bins in a new building . . . so when you get to that first driveway RIGHT off of Road P turn into it and follow the path to the East door. Don't let the outside fool you ... when you get inside you will be pleasantly surprised. . . Hope to see you there. .. ohhhh and just in case you are wondering . .. it will be held RAIN or Shine . . .hopefully with no tornadoes!